Our rates for our services will be going into funding the Team Members and the rest will go into growing OARCID Services and building community supports.
For more information please visit Our Story and Transparency pages.
Please be mindful at this time we require a projector and microphones to deliver our services.
Community Members- are the people in the disability community who need services or supports for personal or professional needs.
Small Business/Organizations- are establishments with less than 50 employees and/or volunteers.
Large Business/Organizations- are establishments with 50 – 100 employees and/or volunteers.
Groups- are any establishments with more than 100 employees and/or volunteers.
Presentation Engagements- are panels, discussions, or presentations for secondary schools, post-secondary schools, businesses, and organizations.
Combined Training- is a mix of two or more training programs.
Expenses- are transportation and/or lodging.
- Small Businesses/Organizations $75 per hour
- Large Businesses/Organizations $125 per hour
- Small Businesses/Organizations
- Single training program $100 per participant
- Combined training programs $150 per participant
- Large Businesses/Organizations $175 per hour
- Groups $225 per hour
- Members of the disability community will pay no more than $50 per service for 4 hours of work.
- All presentation engagements are $350 per engagement
Outside of Greater Toronto Area or Canada
- Rates plus expenses
Our training programs are offered on their own or in a combination, depending on what the business or organization needs.
The training programs offered can be completed by the indicated time frame on our Training Programs page with a maximum of 8 hours per day. Depending on the context, depth, and nature of the training it can be split over a span of 2 days.
All training programs must be booked 3 weeks in advance to ensure adequate time for people to attend and for materials to be customized if requested.
Outside the Greater Toronto Area or Canada must be booked 6 weeks in advance, and the entire balance is due 2 weeks prior to the day of training or presentation engagement.
For groups, and large organizations/businesses, a 25% non-refundable deposit is requested once a date has been confirmed and the rest of the balance will be required on the day of the training or presentation engagement.
Our cancellation policy:
- We require a minimum of 24-hour notice prior to the training, presentation engagement, or appointment date.
- For outside the Greater Toronto Area or Canada, 2 week notice prior to the training or presentation engagement date is required.