Where lived experiences educate, deconstruct, and redefine
NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 2023
Our presentation engagements are genuine, honest, educational, and engaging.
We address topics such as:
- Internalized ableism
- Building community and leadership capacity
- Managing disability while in post-secondary
- Current disability concerns on barriers such as the Straw Ban
- Lived experiences with learning, physical, and mental health disabilities
- Changing the disability deficit narrative and language
- Disability identity and intersectionalities
- Discussing motivation, and not inspiration.
- The medical experience, and barriers to diagnosis
- Accessibility and Ontario laws and regulation