Consulting is a collaborative process that engages critical thinking about accessibility barriers and solutions
We focus on the business/organizational goals for inclusion and accessibility while providing a unique perspective on the intersectional aspects of the disability experience.
Our consulting approach involves assessing and providing no to low-cost solutions to inclusion and accessibility barriers.
By re-imagining the business/organizations current social media outlets, website(s), supports, and services with strength-based language and clear proactive accessibility features will establish autonomy, mutual respect, and sustainable success.
- Accessibility assessments and recommendations
- Accessibility regulations and compliance
- Policy review
- Needs assessment
- Employee/volunteer access needs
- Event planning
- Social media, website(s), and promotional materials
- Accessible and alternative documents
- Conflicting access needs
- Ableism or ableist content